Ecommerce SEO Agency
Improve Your Websites Visibility & Increase Ecommerce Inquiries.
Achieve More Online With Ecommerce SEO
Australia’s Best SEO Agency For Ecommerce Companies
In the past, I have worked with larger SEO agencies and have seen accounts with 4 and 5 people managing several parts of the campaign having never spoken to the owner of the business. Not to mention the turn over of staff and handovers of accounts treating clients like a number.
At Mink Media, we are not only your local SEO consultants but also your remote digital marketing arm of your business. We provide professional advice on your online traffic and can even deliver conversion tracking to your offline media to ensure you are getting a return on your marketing dollars.
Mink Media has worked with local ecommerce companies for years, so we know exactly what your business needs to generate consistent leads. We have helped a large number of ecommerce companies achieve great online success through building a strong local search engine presence.
And that’s exactly what we can do for your ecommerce SEO strategy.
Our SEO Strategy
Put your website in front of the eyes of potential customers when they are searching for your focus keyword. As more and more people are searching questions online, you want your website to be the answer. Once your website has been optimised it will:
- Improve your online presence
- Increase visits with Google Maps
- Connect with existing and new customers on social media
- Generate more traffic and leads
- Enhance the credibility and authority of your online presence
- Improve the profile of your business in your community
When you work with Mink Media, your website will be mobile-friendly, user-friendly and conversion-driven which will ultimately grow your business.
If you’re unsure about website design or optimisation, we specialise in building and optimising websites for ecommerce companies just like yours. We turn users who visit your website into new customers all while we improve your websites integrity, authority, and trust.
SEO Agency Process
Mink Media has worked with a range of ecommerce companies over the years, which has developed our detailed and strategic SEO process.
First, we discuss your business goals and whom you consider your ideal target audience is. Our initial discussion will help us understand exactly what keywords you would like to focus on.
- If you currently have an existing website, we will run an audit to identify your sites current search engine rankings and what areas need to be improved. This will give us an idea of which SEO package is best suited for your website
- The audit is a baseline, which allows yourself and Mink Media to see what we have achieved over time if you choose to work with us.
- Then we will submit a proposal, which details the keyword research we have conducted, an onsite strategy to be employed and pricing required.
- In month 1, we complete an extensive setup of your complete Google environment and social media presence. We then create your individual dashboard, which you will have 24/7 access to see all activity being done.
- Every month you will receive a report detailing the current keyword changes and an updated audit to compare the performance of your website from our initial audit. This data will be pulled from Google Analytics and Search Console.
How Will An SEO Agency
Mink Media know exactly what you need that’s why we are here to help. Start receiving immediate benefits from your ecommerce SEO agency.
Mink Media Services For Ecommerce Companies
Mink Media offers a wide range of marketing solutions for your business to ensure your website is found online through SEO, Google Adwords, and Facebook Ads. Our packages are completely customisable for your website needs, so if you have something specific in mind, we are more than happy to provide a personal proposal.
Our team specialise in SEO web development with a heavy focus on ready-built websites, websites for local SEO and WordPress built websites. We convert unsuccessful, dull and stagnant websites into dynamic lead driven websites. Our web development team know exactly what changes your website needs to ensure your website looks great and accommodates your growing business.
We assist you in creating targeted ads to reach different audiences based on age, location, interests, gender and more. Depending on your business goals, we will provide professional advice on the best-suited marketing objective for your ad. Facebook ads support your business’ online activities as organic website traffic and various other search traffic allows Mink Media to identify who is visiting your site and target them accordingly.
You may not notice Google Ads since they’re at the top of the page and blend in with the organic results. Google Adwords are the paid ads on the top of the results page. This is a very competitive spot and can get very costly if not managed correctly. Mink Media will analyse your website and build high-quality pages if necessary to convert as many site visits. Google Adwords complements your SEO strategy by targeting specific search queries and targeting traffic for keywords you are not ranking for on the first page.
Search Engine Optimisation
If you are looking to generate more online inquiries, you will most likely need SEO at some point. Getting to the top of the search results page is competitive and takes a lot of time and effort, that’s why Mink Media are here to do the hard work for you. We use an extensive range of tools, which send the right signals to Google, therefore benefiting your overall ranking. Our SEO process involves setting up your dashboard, Google environment and delivering a monthly ranking report. Our website reports show you how your rankings have increased.
How Do You Grow Your
SEO As A Childcare Centre?
SEO entails a range of factors that must be considered in order to boost your website’s performance. A successful SEO strategy will generate a large number of quality visitors to your site, and the rewards can benefit you for years.