Are you lacking a team member that can manage your digital marketing and get you leads? Perhaps you are not quite turning over enough volume to justify a dedicated staff member. You also know that getting the admin person “who knows a little bit” to do it is not the best idea. Before posting up a listing on job boards, consider a digital marketing agency. You may be surprised it is exactly what you are after for your business. Like to know more? Check out the rest of this blog.
What Does a Digital Marketing Agency Do?
Digital marketing agencies involve a company of individuals with expertise in the digital marketing field. They help strategise, consult and grow your business through means of SEO, social media, ads and content. Overall, helping you get traffic to your website, promote your brand and getting you leads. More leads = more cash in your pocket!
There are a huge range of digital marketing agencies specialising in niche areas. Here are some types of agencies:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Agencies – they focus on optimising your website to rank better on Google and through means of organic search.
- Social Media Marketing Agencies – they help you strategise, create content and promote your business through social media.
- Paid Advertisement Agencies – these people are your go-to for paid ads through Google, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Full-Service Agencies – these agencies cover all of the above and more. They’re fantastic for businesses who have no hand in marketing and need a third party to help guide them through every avenue of digital marketing.
The Cost Difference in Hiring In-House Vs. A Digital Marketing Agency
Hiring someone in-house full-time specifically for digital marketing costs you an average of $80,000 a year.
Also, you will have to take into account the following:
- Paid Leave
- Training and time required for training
- Paid Sick Days
- Additional costs for software subscriptions, work-related expenses and equipment.
Mind you, this is all after the time spent reading resumes, cover letters, interviewing potential employees, forming contracts and the list goes on.
For a small business, this can be extremely overwhelming, and it seems like there is no in between. Given that you are not at capacity in terms of workload and you just need someone to handle the on-going marketing for your business – a digital marketing agency may be the answer for you.
The costs of a digital marketing agency can range from $1000 through to $15,000 a month depending on the services you are after. You may find that some are cheaper because they outsource their services overseas, so it is not the actual agency executing the work. The higher end agencies tend to price on the size of their business as they usually have a staff member purely dedicated to one task for all the businesses they manage.
Mink Media, however, is a digital marketing agency that gives you the best of both worlds. Competitive and fair pricing, big agency experience but with a boutique, personable approach. We value our clients and therefore, we do not outsource our work.
So, if we break down our prices…
You can be getting SEO services for $7.80 to $15.65 an hour! (with no benefits or super)
Compare that to a staff member on $80,000 plus Super at approx. $43.80
The best part is…
- No training is required – We’re ready to work with all the necessary industry standard tools and programs tailored to the service you need.
- You ONLY pay for the work – You won’t have to worry about paying for lunch breaks, leave or any expenses that comes with hiring someone in-house.
- Team members with specialised skills – Instead of hiring someone for general digital marketing work, paying for a team of web developers, SEO specialists, content writers and paid advertising specialists will get you more value for your dollar.
- Tried and tested strategies – We have worked with countless businesses over the years in many industry sectors. What works for a plumber may not work for a financial advisor. We understand the pitfalls and know the traps to avoid so you don’t have to.
- Productivity Tracking – We keep all of our activity and work transparent. Hiring a digital marketing agency should not mean that you give up all management and direction as a business owner. We work alongside you, provide you access to all of our reporting tools and see the growth with your own eyes.
Need a digital marketing agency? … Call the Mink
If you have read through the differences and are considering hiring a reliable digital marketing agency for SEO, web development and ads, call Mink Media today. We have a team readily available to handle all your queries, strategise and grow your business. Let’s work.