Social Media Advertising
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Benefits Of Social Media Engagement:
- Grow your sales and your fanbase
- Increase communication and interaction
- Limitless market potential
- Boost website traffic
- Increase referral rate
- Obtain sales leads
A social media campaign strategy will focus on building trust with a strong base of followers who develop trust with your business initially through telling users about your company journey and what you do differently.
Type Of Platforms
We can see generation social media daily use.
The main uses today are typically in the baby boomers or generation X category. Therefore baby boomers and generation x stand at 81% and 86% of daily social media use.
Baby boomers are the highest users of Facebook with 93% opening facebook daily while millennials are at 85%.
- 16 million Australians are on Facebook, 53% are female and 47% male.
- Statistics show that video performs more successful than any other type of Facebook post.
- Inspirational, funny and practical content generates the most engagements.
- On average video posts on Facebook received at least 59% more engagement than other posts.
- The top 500 posts in 2018 on Facebook were 81% video posts.
- It is important to focus on video content for Facebook.
- Shorter posts perform the most successful. Less than 50 characters receive almost 400, just over 300 average number of average engagements, compared to more than 100 characters receives less than 200 number of engagements.
- Twitter polls are a great way to create an interaction with your audience or potential audience and your brand.
- Share quick hot tips on your industry.
- A great place to share and introduce employees, building trust with your audience
- Share great facts about your industry.
- Use hashtags to create a story.
- 1 in 3 Australians use Instagram, Instagram ranks 3rd in terms of most monthly users.
- Must post high quality, colourful engaging images. Research shows that 93% of buyers have said to buy based on cited visual appearance as the main reason for their purchase decision.
- Instagram is constantly updating, with stories and IGTV recently added.
- Practices for high engagement with contests and offers
- And user generated content, people love when you acknowledge their work and what a good way to do so by posting their content, and therefore sparking more peoples interest to participate in sharing content
- 15% men, 43% of women
- Many users are on Pinterest for specifically shopping, or DIY options. You can post visual images or videos on DIY jobs anyone can do at home. DIY videos will initially grab users attention as something they can do themselves, and they will be more inclined to follow you for posting relevant content.
- 91% of marketing executives rate LinkedIn as the best platform for high quality content.
- LinkedIn is known for lead generation, tapping into connections and word of mouth.
- Completed company pages generally receive twice as many visitors than those with incomplete pages. It is not only about posts but a completely optimised page.
- Those who post monthly are more likely to gain followers six times more than those who don’t.
- LinkedIn Marketing Campaign
- Direct Messaging, set up asset managers, commercial real estate agents, automatic messaging to all real estate and property managers with relevant videos.
- Youtube receives a higher usage rate than Facebook.
- TV is less likely watched in comparison to youtube, 6 out of 10 people will prefer to watch online videos than TV.
- While in an average month 8 out of 10 between the ages of 18 to 49 will watch youtube.
- Educational videos are the most successful especially DIY videos to gain a wide audience.